The first series of Topps trading card packs sold out in just 28 hours when they launched on the WAX Blockchain, and the next series is now live!
“GPK Goes Exotic” features 30 digital trading cards to collect, buy, sell, and trade on the WAX Blockchain.
Buy packs now before they sell out! Get them at: toppsgpk.io
Once you have “GPK Goes Exotic” card packs, you can:
- Open the packs to reveal your “GPK Goes Exotic” cards, or
- Sell the packs on a marketplace like
You can also purchase packs or individual cards on any of the marketplaces listed above.
“GPK Goes Exotic” Card Details:
The “GPK Goes Exotic” series features 15 characters, each with an “A” name and a “B” name. Cards come in 1 of 5 rarities:
- Base - Standard static cards featuring both the “A” and “B” names of all 15 characters. Base Cards are included in every pack
- Prism - Uncommon cards, these cards feature a prismatic sheen effect; “A” and “B” for all 15 characters
- Tiger Border - Rare cards that feature an animated tiger border; “A” and “B” for all 15 characters
- Tiger Claw - Super rare cards that feature an animated tiger scratch effect; “A” and “B” for all 15 characters
- Collector's Edition - Super rare cards with special animations; 3 characters available in “A” and “B” name
There’s also a special rarity - Gold Cards - which are not in packs and will be randomly gifted to purchasers of card packs. Keep an eye on the email address that’s associated with your WAX Cloud Wallet account to see if you’ve won!
What is Topps x WAX?
TOPPS and WAX have teamed up to bring the pop culture phenomenon, Garbage Pail Kids, to the blockchain! Collectors around the world can buy, gift and trade with confidence as each blockchain trading card is certified authentic, unique and can never be altered.
Blockchain technology allows collectors to enter a marketplace where they can purchase digital Garbage Pail Kids trading cards, propose and execute trades, showcase their inventory on social media, and search wishlists of other traders.
Let us know what you think by joining the WAX community: