In order to create your WAX Blockchain Account, head over to https://all-access.wax.io/signup. Choose your preferred Log-in method:
- E-Mail & Password
In this next step simply click the orange button that says "CREATE ACCOUNT" to create your WAX Blockchain Account.
All WAX Blockchain Accounts have to be secured via Two-Factor Authentication. To enable 2FA for your Account, follow these simple steps:
- Click "ENABLE 2FA"
- Enter the code that has been sent to your previously entered e-mail address (or the email address that is associated to your login method) and click "Continue"
- Next up you see a QR Code as shown on the image below. Simply scan this QR Code with your 2FA application on your phone (We recommend using Google Authenticator or Authy)
- Now enter the code displayed in your mobile application and click "Continue" to secure your account. (The next window shows "Setup Complete", write down the recovery code in case you have to recover your 2FA and click "Finish")
The next step is another one to make your WAX Blockchain Account secure as possible. Click "Verify Phone" to continue.
- To further verify your WAX Blockchain Account, choose the country you're from and enter your phone number.
- Heard the notification sound on your phone? That's us. Please enter the code we've just sent you via SMS and click "Verify"
Step 3 describes how you link your WAX Blockchain to Scatter. The Scatter Wallet is used to perform actions on the WAX Blockchain. (You can use any EOS compatible wallet, this is for advanced users)
First install the latest version of Scatter (11). Download here