There are five new features, including a new tool that allows you to get an high-definition .png file with a transparent background for an item in any position. The new features are currently available on most WAX Stickers and VGO items in the WAX Explorer, and will be implemented for vIRLs in the future as well. The WAX 3D Item Viewer Service is one service in our growing suite of tools designed to make item trading on the WAX Blockchain as user-friendly as possible for consumers, and as simple as possible for merchants and game companies.
The five new features of the WAX 3D Item Viewer Service are:
- Screenshot tool: Take screenshots of the item in any position to get a .png file with a transparent background. Position the item however you wish to view and screenshot it, then click the camera button in the lower left corner to take the screenshot of that view. Screenshots open in a new browser tab, and you can right click to copy or save from there.
- Item information: appears in the top left corner of the screen by default.
- Light dimmer: click the (+) and (-) buttons in the bottom right corner to increase and decrease light intensity.
- Full screen button: click four-arrow button in the bottom right corner to expand the image to the full screen.
- Pan view: you can now pan/drag the item instead of only rotating it. To do this, hold right click and move your mouse in any direction.
Find the best view of an item for your needs, then use the above tools to customize how you want to showcase it. Try it out for yourself, and take a screenshot of your favorite item with the new tools and tweet to @wax_io!
- WAX Sticker: https://3d.opskins.media/?item=sticker-tribal&id=6702784&wax_id=9747916&app=12
- VGO Skin: https://3d.opskins.media/?item=ak-47-anubis-factory-new&id=6158400&wax_id=6223507&app=1
Let us know what you think by joining the WAX community: