Up first we have JAXX
- Click the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
- Choose “Wallets”
- Tick the box for “WAX — Wax”.
- Go back with the back arrow.
- WAX Tokens now appear in your Wallet.
Next we have My Ether Wallet
MyEtherWallet offers a few convenient ways to get access to your Ethereum Wallet.
Every step is the same in each option (MetaMask, Ledger, TREZOR, Digital Bitbox etc.)
- Choose your type of wallet from the list
- Scroll down and you’ll notice “Token Balances” on the right side
- Click “Add Custom Token”
- Enter the following information:
And lastly we have a Process for MetaMask
- Open your chrome extension “MetaMask”
- Click “Tokens”
- Choose “Add Token”
- Enter the following information.
Contract address: 0x39bb259f66e1c59d5abef88375979b4d20d98022
- It will automatically insert the Token Symbol and the Decimals of Precision
- Finally click “Add”
“Nothing happens after I click the “Add” button”
- MetaMask only shows Tokens that you own!
Let us know what you think by joining the community: