The WAX Blockchain mainnet and Protocol Tokens are now live! Swap before August 30, 2019
;

WAX Guild Candidate Criteria

Thank you for your interest in becoming a WAX Guild! 21 WAX Guilds will produce blocks on the WAX Blockchain, and 36 standby guilds will be added in the future.

Guilds and standby guilds will share rewards equalling 2% annual inflation (i.e. 40% of the total annual inflation). The 21 WAX Guilds will share 60% of the reward pool. The 36 standby guilds will share the remaining 40% of the reward pool. More information about WAX Guild rewards can be found here.

Please provide the information below in a public blog post:


  • A public website URL 
  • A link to at least one active social media account or blog
  • Official WAX Guild candidate name
  • Location of company headquarters
  • Expected location of servers
  • Type of servers (cloud, bare metal, etc)
  • Current employee list and pictures
  • Relevant background qualifications
  • Tech specs, including an estimate of technical specifications and total expenditure for resources to the WAX Blockchain.
  • Estimated scaling plan for hardware
  • Community benefit project outline
  • A list of Telegram and node names for community testnet participation
  • Your website should have a bp.json file at its root
  • Your thoughts on:

    • Governance 
    • Transparency and accountability 
    • Security
    • Infrastructure
    • Other topics you feel are important for WAX Guilds candidates to address

Technical requirements

WAX Guilds should have a server that has at a minimum 128G RAM and at least 2 CPU cores. We recommend having at least 200G of disk space. We recommend provisioning a RAID 10 SSD array on baremetal for swap. 

WAX Guild Candidate Approval Process

WAX Guild candidates will be presented to the WAX Community, who vote to select the 21 WAX Guilds and eventually the 36 standby guilds. More information about WAX Guild, standby guilds, voting incentives, WAX Guild Rewards and more can be found here.

Become a WAX Guild

* required
WAX.io
© 2019 WAX, Worldwide Asset eXchange™. All rights reserved.